Welcome to the Metals Joining Company Web site. Specializing in titanium welding and repair service for the aerospace and military defense industries.
The company was founded in 1999 and brings 33 years of welding experience to the aerospace, defense, underwater welding - marine welding, tooling and motorsport racing fabrication industries. Customer requirements range from general construction fabrication to Fracture Critical Class A flight structures.
Metals Joining Company offers a Turn-Key-Service for your welding requirements. Ranging from Welding Engineering Services, PQR/WPS Welding Development, Certified Welding Applications, Quality Assurance, and NDI/DT Inspection Services.
In emergent situations, Metals Joining Company can dispatch required personnel and equipment worldwide for "Depot" level welding and repair, working to critical time schedules and mission readiness.
The company's mission is to provide specialized high quality technical welding and repair at a reasonable cost. Be the "BEST AT WHAT WE DO" while meeting and exceeding our customers expectations.
A few of our proud company customers!
• BAE Systems - Brough, United Kingdom
• Boeing Aerospace Company - Seattle, WA
• Chamberlain Group, Inc - Elmhurst, IL
• Enviromental Technologies, Inc - Pacific, WA
• Federal Aviation Administration - Des Plaines, IL
• General Dynamics Corporation - Dayton, OH
• Ingersoll-Rand Company - Auburn, WA
• Keystone Enterprises, Inc - Port Saint Lucie, FL
• Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Marietta, GA
• Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Fort Worth, TX
• Northrop Grumman - Palmdale, CA
• UES, Inc - Dayton, OH
• URS Federal Services Inc - Beavercreek, OH
• USAF-WPAFB/Air Force Research Lab - Dayton, OH
• USAF-Tinker AFB/OC-ALC - Oklahoma City, OK
"PRIDE IN QUALITY" - Damon Simpson (Owner & Welding Technician)
|F-22 Raptor - Photo courtsey of USAF